Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers for our volunteer program.
Some things a volunteer might do is
- Provide companionship
- Relieve family members for a much needed break
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Spiritual Support
Hospice volunteers often express their work with patients and families as a blessing. The inner knowledge and satisfaction a volunteer receives from knowing they've made a real difference in the life of a patient or family is what makes being a hospice volunteer special. To be invited into the last months, weeks, and days of a person's life is an honor and a privilege.Make a difference in someone else 's life and your own as well! Call Julie at Grace Hospice today to learn more! 616.432.2050.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support