Are you looking to get some valuable internship experiences and build on your communication and marketing skills? Do you feel called to supporting a nonprofit that believes in paying it forward, lifting the less fortunate, and building a strong community?
Kush Desai Foundation is looking for a Social Media Intern! Responsibilities include:
- Create and Executive a Marketing Plan,
- Managing Social Media platforms for the organization (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business and Instagram),
- Writing compelling content to engage with supporters and recuit new supporters for the organization,
- Connecting with community supporters and donors through Social Media,
- Promoting events and sharing successes of the organization, and
- Encouraging community members to support our mission through their time, talents and treasures.
The unpaid Internship would provide valuable experiences, content for the intern's portfolio and a letter of recommendation if needed. Interns are expected to volunteer 5-10 hours a week and would be working remotely.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 5 hours a week