Hill House Boston
Tennis Club - 4:00-5:00 & 5:00-6:00
April 3rd through May 22 (June 5 for rain-outs)
Boston Common Tennis Courts
Hill House Boston is a non-profit community organization that looks to provide local families with art, developmental and athletic classes each season for children. Tennis Club is a small program running back to back sessions every Tuesday on the Boston Common courts from 4:00-6:00. In the spring we will run 10 sessions, led by our head instructor and we would love to add a couple enthusiastic volunteers to help out with fun games and drills each week. Previous tennis experience can be minimal and coverage can be provided if necessary.
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week.
- Youth Flag Football Coaches...
- Girls Running Club on Boston...
- Assistant Tennis Coach Needed...
- Youth Basketball Volunteers
- Assistant Soccer Coaches Needed...
- Girls Field Hockey Coaches...
- Youth Indoor Soccer/Futsal...
- Baseball & Softball Coaches...
- Senior Dinner Volunteers
- Ice Skating Coaches Needed!