We are the Terms of Service Fairness Project (TOSFairness), a subsidiary of the NY not-for-profit Break Diving, Inc.
We are on the cusp of launching a new website that rates online terms of services, so that consumers and online users no longer have to blindly 'click to agree'.
Most people don't read the terms of service agreements they click. As a result, many companies use this to their advantage, by crafting terms of service agreements that are wholly unfair.
That's where we come in. We are a team of volunteer attorneys working together to do three things:
a) Finalize the online bill of rights for consumers developed by attorney Monroe Mann
b) Finalize the TOS fairness rating scale developed by attorney Monroe Mann
c) Rate as many online/app terms of service agreements as we can, posting the ratings for free for users around the world to benefit from
If you are interested in assisting in the final stages of launch, and becoming one of the 'founding attorneys' on this not-for-profit project that we believe is going to revolutionize the world of online click agreements, let us know!
- Legal (General)
- Intellectual Property
- Conflict Resolution
- Contract Negotiations
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week minimum
- Must be a licensed attorney in your country
- PUBLICITY TEAM
- ASSISTANT VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- SEEKING FOREIGN LANGUAGE WRITERS
- Italian Language Conversation...
- SEEKING INSPIRING, MOTIVATING, &...
- Seeking Foreign Language Tutors...
- Chinese Language Conversation...
- SEEKING ONLINE...
- SEEKING ADDITIONAL WEB DEVELOPERS
- French Language Conversation...
- Want to help manage a...
- Spanish Language Conversation...
- Seeking Contract Lawyers for a...
- German Language Conversation...
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE COORDINATORS...
- SUPERFUN SALES TEAM MEMBER
- PROGRAM COORDINATORS
- SEEKING ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE...