Share your love of yoga with the kids at the Boys & Girls Club! Our Lakewood Branch is seeking a yoga instructor to teach yoga once a week, any day M-Thursday between the hours of 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Location: Lakewood Branch (10402 Kline St. SW, Lakewood, WA 98499)
Position: Volunteer Yoga Instructor
- 30 minute Volunteer Orientation (one-time)
- 30 minute online training (one-time)
- 1 hour, once per week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, OR Thursday between the times of 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Minimum 6 week commitment
Summary of Position and Duties:
- Teach club members age appropriate yoga postures.
- Educate club members about the benefits of practicing yoga.
- Help Club members learn about mindfulness.
- Knowledge of the practice of yoga.
- Patience working with children.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Minimum of 18 years of age with HS Diploma/GED/Equivalent
- Able to pass a background check and national sex offender registry check
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- Dance / Aerobics
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour 1 day per week
- A passion for working with children!