Would you like to help an English learner or refugee improve their speaking skills?
Are you interested in improving your teaching skills?
If so, we would love to meet you!
Our after school program for adult ESL learners meets:
Days: Monday - Thursday
Times: 2:15PM - 3:15PM
How It Works
- Contact us to get started.
- We will invite you for an orientation and a tour
- You can observe our after school conversation partners program
- When you feel comfortable, you can join in!
We have conversation topics available for you to use for all levels of English.
Our director and teachers are available to help you if you have questions about teaching methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many hours do I need to volunteer?
A. You can create your own schedule.
Q. What times/days can I come in?
A. Students are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 2:15PM.
Q. Is parking free?
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training