- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Add life to days when days cannot be added to life-Be an AseraCare Volunteer Companion.
Want to have more meaning in your life, the only qualification you need is your desire to help out terminally ill patients and their family members in their homes, nursing facilities or assisted living facilities.
- Being a companion, you need to be dependable.
- If you can sit and talk, listen, sing, read, share stories, look at pictures, paint nails, laugh, or sometimes just sit quietly, this is for you.
- Training is provided.
- Visits 2x a month for at least a 1/2 hour. Schedule is flexible around your time. Please consider joining our team.
- Please contact, Cynthia Standiford at 219-462-6398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
7900 Rhode Island StMerrillville, IN 46410
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 months 2x a month
- A companion must be a caring and dependable person.