The Community Outreach Intern is responsible for assisting the Accessibility and Inclusion Specialist while representing DuPage Children’s Museum at community events, providing assistance with programming and resources for special needs population.
- Assist with representing DuPage Children’s Museum at community events such as Play to Learn.
- Assist children to explore portable exhibits in art, math and science at Play to Learn events.
- Assist with compiling and evaluating results of Family Access Membership survey.
- Identify additional populations within DuPage county that are at-risk or low income.
- Help support Third Thursday programming with resource assistance.
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours per week