This position reports to the Director of Communications & Public Affairs and will be responsible for the overall direction and development of all social media postings, driving engagement, and creating promotions for the UBC.
- Manage all social media content including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, and any other social media outlets as requested
- Optimize and execute all social media strategies
- Design and create promotions, advertisements, and social media content that drives awareness and engagement for UBC supporters
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video, collaborations, etc., that seek to build meaningful connections with supporters and potential supporters
- Work with Director of Development to ensure online assets are updated, and running seamlessly.
- Responsible for graphic designs, content and updates for all digital marketing promotions
- Creation of an editorial calendar with inclusion of daily posts
- Monitor and moderate user-generated content and ensure properties are responding in a timely manner
- Share weekly and monthly social metrics with Director of Development
- Stay up with latest trends in social marketing and apply as applicable to social media efforts
- Serve on other assignments as needed/requested
- Ability to quickly and effectively establish rapport with a wide variety of constituents, including corporate staff, churches, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience specifically in social media
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communications skills to produce and develop strong and effective marketing campaigns
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to take direction from others and have common knowledge of business and marketing practices
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office, Photo Shop, Illustrator, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Passion for developing messaging and creativity to develop campaigns with little input
- Multitasking and strong work ethic
- Required Experience: Minimum 2 years of marketing and social media
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Six hours per week. min.
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Producer - Creative Initiatives
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Web Content Producer
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...