The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the UBC’s fundraising including meeting established fundraising goals, strategies for a comprehensive annual giving program, marketing, solicitation, articles, ads, photos, radio advertising, brochures and staff/volunteer development.
- Plans and manages all fundraisers and fundraising activities for the UBC
- Build on existing strengths and develop new sources of income and Sponsors
- Manages the coordination, solicitation, and quarterly reporting of UBC’s fundraising activities
- Conduct Annual Fund solicitations and secure gifts to reach established annual goals. The goal will be revised annually with the Executive Director and adjusted accordingly
- Oversee and manage the organization and implementation of Annual Fund programs and special development projects - Volunteer committees, corporate giving, letter writing, brochure development, news articles, ads, etc.
- Keeps detailed and accurate records of contracts with all prospects
- Keep detailed and accurate records of all fundraising sponsors, donations and event expenses
- Performs other duties related to the fundraising and marketing activities of the UBC as assigned by the Director of Development
- Represents the UBC at a variety of internal and external events
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Six hours weekly min.
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...