Perform any combination of calculating, posting, verifying and analyzing of numerical data to ensure financial records are accurate and complete according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Provide key support to Human Resources and Payroll functions. Ensure timely reporting and positive communications with all staff, Board and Committee members, donors and volunteers.
- Manage accounts payable; ensure completed contracts & W-9s are on file, monitor to ensure payments do not exceed contracts, and issue timely payments to all vendors and artists.
- Reconcile and process payments for organization’s credit cards
- Manage accounts receivable, including all customer/donor invoicing and payments received; process stock donations, process bank deposits, and work closely with all departments
- Ensure bank accounts are current with software entries throughout the month
- Process retail and Pop-up /Showcase sales in accounting software and prepare timely cost analysis reports
- Maintain accurate inventory accounting records
- Prepare cash flow statements
- Support the annual budget process to include data entry, provide timely reports to department managers
- Represent Finance department in Board and Committee meetings as needed
- Process bi-weekly payroll and maintain accurate PTO tracking
- Process employee benefits, including the reconciliation and payment of monthly insurance premiums (health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability); bi-monthly 403(b) contribution payments; enrollment and termination of benefits
- Reconcile and pay all federal, state and local payroll taxes
- Conduct on-boarding of new hires and off-boarding of departing staff members
- Maintain accurate and confidential personnel files
- Process monthly, quarterly and annual state and federal payroll tax reports
- Generate annual W-2 and 1099 forms
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare schedules for annual audit and work closely with ED and auditors to ensure a timely and successful completion of audit and 990 filing
- Ability to sit and/or stand for sustained periods of time
- Repetitive motion - substantial movements of the wrists, hands and fingers
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, and viewing a computer terminal
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
- Performance Management
- Financial Planning
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Six hiours weekly min.
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Producer - Creative Initiatives
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Web Content Producer
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...