One Young World seeks a communications volunteer, passionate about storytelling and social impact. This person will support our content and social media team in developing digital content.
The ideal candidate will be creative, social media savvy and fluent in English, and will enjoy being part of a dynamic team of hardworking professionals passionate about social change.
One Young World at a glance
We have a combined social media following of 500K. You can look us up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn at @OneYoungWorld.
- Editing and writing blogs and other written content to be uploaded on One Young World website
- Assisting in developing socialmedia content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Identifying social media influencers for One Young World to follow
- Conducting ad-hoc research andother administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills (essential)
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, detail-oriented (essential)
- Excellent computer skills with experience in social media in a professional setting and Microsoft Office (essential)
- Experience with Photoshop (desirable)
- Have own laptop (desirable)
- Experience in editing video/photography (Premiere Pro desirable, but other videoediting also acceptable)
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Both part or full time availability accepted.
- Working hours are flexible, but preferably you'll be available to work at least 3 days a week, 10:00