Contribute to your community while using your professional expertise, and work with talented peers in a rewarding, non-profit environment! The Rare Genomics Institute (RG) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping rare disease patients find hope for a cure.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will source, screen, and interview candidates to determine the ideal volunteers for various areas of RG including research, technology, patient advocacy, HR, finance, and marketing. This is a rewarding and vital position that greatly impacts the success of our organization which relies on the efforts of our most valuable resource, our people. The time commitment for this role is approximately 5 hours per week.
- Engage and excite potential volunteers through social media channels
- Evaluate incoming applications and resumes submitted through our online portal
- Complete initial phone interview to determine job capability and fit
- Make recommendations on suitable candidates to interviewing managers
- Participate in the weekly one hour HR team call to report on activity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience as a corporate or agency recruiter
- Well-organized and detail oriented; willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week
- Electronic Media Specialist
- Web Designer/ Digital Marketing...
- PAT Advocacy Liaison
- Genomics/Machine Learning...
- Rare Disease Therapeutics...
- Medical/Scientific Content...
- Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Business Development Associate...
- Community Engagement Associate
- Project Manager
- Project Manager (Legal)
- Strategic Alliance Associate
- Biotech Start-up Research...
- Corporate Relations Associate
- Human Resources Generalist
- Medical Device Associate
- Communications Associate ...
- Grant Writer
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Community Manager