Looking for Volunteers to help at HI Harper's Ferry Hostel
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
HI Harper's Ferry is looking for volunteers to help with one-time projects at the hostel, such as maintenance or make-over projects, as well as ongoing volunteers to assist with events for hostel guests. These events help enhance the travelers experience and allow them to interact with one another. Events include community meals, game nights, welcome parties, etc.
We can work with your schedule in planning events.
HI USA is a non profit that operates hostels throughout the US. Our mission is: "to help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling."
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
19123 Sandy Hook Rd.Knoxville, MD 21758
- Organization Design
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training