Patient Visitor volunteers can assist in numerous ways to enhance the hospice patient/loved ones' quality of life, including: companionship, emotional support, assist with activities, read aloud, gentle touch hand massage, music, caregiver support, etc. We strongly encourage all volunteers to use their personal skills and talents during visits.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- No minimum time requirement
- Mandatory 2-step TB testing and background clearances covered by agency
- Supportive Presence
- Companion - East Allegheny Co
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co....
- Companion - Jefferson...
- Companion - Pittsburgh/North Hills
- Patient Visitor - Brackenridge
- Respite Sitter - Pittsburgh East
- Companion Volunteer -...
- Respite Sitter - Fayette Co.
- Companion - Beaver County
- Companion - Lawrence Co
- Music Based Volunteer -...
- Companion - Cranberry/Mars
- Companion - South/West Allegheny...
- Grief Support/Bereavement...
- Companion - Washington Co
- Respite Sitter - Jefferson...
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co East
- Supportive Presence - Allegheny...
- Supportive Musical Presence