This Heartland Hospice opportunity comes with the ability to stay put! Volunteers come to the office to make phone calls weekly. These calls give our patients something to look forward to as we check in to see how they are, how their family is and to make sure they have enough supplies to make it through the weekend. This gives our home patients something to look forward to weekly as well as building relationships and connections.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Social Work
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays - flexible time
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Special Projects Volunteer -...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers