It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The volunteer services coordinator is responsible for the overall delivery of services by volunteers and the support of volunteers.
- Maintain and recruit volunteers for the various UBC program needs
- Handle the processing of all contracts
- Overseer of all business operations
- Overseer of operational supply inventory and ordering
- Overseer of finance processing of all invoices weekly as well as all banking deposits.
- There will be seasonal duties that may require additional hours and those will be set by the Volunteer Director.
- Volunteer Coordinator responsibilities include
- Developing appropriate relationships with area agencies to promote and maintain a viable pool of volunteers for support of local corps activities.
- Organize and conduct regular volunteer orientations.
- Maintain files on volunteers and accurately track volunteer hours.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers for special events and campaigns as needed and directed by the Volunteer Director.
- Appropriately interview and evaluate each volunteer to ensure that each person is placed in the most suitable position.
- Implement and evaluate all volunteer recruitment, orientation and educational activities
- Provide non-clinical volunteer supervision and volunteer assignment of duties
- Plan and execute all volunteer appreciation events
- Plan agency Remember and Celebrate event (annual memorial ceremony)
- Maintain volunteer lists, statistics, and forms
- Represent the organization at volunteer coordinator events
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Six hours peer week min.
Report this opportunity