The Director of Volunteers will generate new memberships and overall interest in the UBC by developing strong relationships within the community. This individual will be responsible for maximizing growth, consistent with Company strategy and objectives. Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic plans to maximize membership
- Meet or exceed member participation and recruitment benchmarks set by the executive team
- Conduct informational and training sessions with team members and potential members
- Recruit, train, manage and support UBC volunteers
- Build and maintain relationships with key organizations to increase the UBC’s brand recognition and attendance at events that will lead to positive member growth and service impact in the community
- Oversee the monitoring and analysis of volunteers on an on-going basis.
- Assist the Communications Director in the planning and implementation of promotional programs, events and materials to increase involvement of members and volunteers
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the benefits of membership of the UBC including member benefits, programs supported by the organization, governing policies of the Society and standard operating procedures for members and chapters.
- Assist with invitation correspondence necessary to ensure members receive and understand benefits of membership in the UBC, regional and international leaders are appropriately supported and recognized for their contributions to the organization
- Develop plan and implement annual New Member Recognition Events
- Support, communicate and apply the UBC strategies, initiatives and programs.
- Maintain records in the reporting system (e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM systems) within the required timescales
- Develop programs that motivate and engage volunteers, alumni and honorary members at the local level
- Assist in implementing leadership conferences/retreats
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Six hours per week
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...