The Director of Communications and Public Affairs will lead a team to coordinate the organization's overall communications strategy. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Communications and Public Affairs will work collaboratively with senior leadership to develop and implement communication strategies to broaden the impact of the UBC's programs and oversee organizational messaging and constituent services.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and senior leadership to develop communications strategies that will broaden programmatic reach and deepen impact
- Develop and refine the UBC's "core" messages to ensure organizational consistency
- Identify significant media and public policy issues that can be leveraged to support the UBC's work, and create and implement plans to exploit them
- Serve as executive editor for the organization's website
- Oversee organizational response to inquiries about the UBC
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per week min.
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Producer - Creative Initiatives
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Web Content Producer
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...