The Social Media Director is responsible for the health, growth, and execution of the social media strategies. This person will lead a team of Social Media Coordinators by continually optimizing strategies to both adapt to the changing social media environment and to regularly improve results through testing and learning. The ideal candidate will understand data and testing used to create solutions based on the outcome of the results.
- Leading a team of Social Media Coordinators in both strategy development and execution as well as in career growth and development
- Analyzing campaign results to gain insights that will continually shape and build upon social strategies
- Facilitating the ongoing education and learning of social media best practices and ideas to both the Social Media Department and the Marketing Department
- Accountable for the successful results of campaigns across all clients by sharing in strategy development and ongoing training of the Social Media Department
- Understanding the holistic client marketing strategy and how social media plays a critical role in creating results that create long-lasting client partnerships
- Regularly finding more efficient and effective processes and methods to produce results at or greater than the high level currently being delivered on
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One hour per day
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...