The Homeless Prevention Coordinator is responsible for: management, growth and expansion of all homeless prevention services and collaborations - including Eviction Prevention and Congregational Partnership Program and supervision/training of housing program reception staff and Program Interns to support and enhance our mission.
- This Coordinator works in partnership with the Housing Director and in collaboration with Housing Services leadership to support the overall efforts of the UBC and its goal to decrease veteran homelessness. To this end, this role
- The Coordinator will exhibit strong communication skills with staff, interns, partner agencies, colleges, the court system and the faith community
- This role provides critical connectivity for programs and activities within Housing Services, as well as interdepartmental collaboration and alignment
- At least one-year professional experience in supervision and management experience
- At least three years of experience in social work or social service field
- Experience working with low-income populations required
- Able to comfortably facilitate presentations to small and large groups
- Requires excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Requires a team-oriented professional with ability to relate well with people of all backgrounds
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per week min
- Young Adult Development...
- Director of Finance & HR
- Social Media Director
- Homeless Prevention Coordinator
- Director of Volunteers
- Director of Communications and...
- Director of Programs
- Donor Database Coordinator and...
- Director of Development
- Director of Strategy and Research
- Mentor Coordinator (Non-Profit)
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Producer - Creative Initiatives
- Financial Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Web Content Producer
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer & Special Events...