Helping Link is a community-based non-profit agency located in Seattle's International District. Our mission is "to empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency, while nurturing community service and youth leaders." For 25 years, Helping Link has provided information and referral services, and programming such as ESL, technology instruction, youth tutoring and citizenship exam preparation.
Helping Link is looking for pro-bono services from a bookkeeper with accounting experience in QuickBooks.
- Process monthly accounting activities, payroll, bank reconciliations, maintain accounting financial files
- File 990 and other tax documents
- Prepare monthly report for Board of Directors meeting (3rd Monday each month)
- Assist with budget as requested for grant applications and/or other needs
We are seeking candidates with a passion for social justice that are highly organized, analytical, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple priorities, and work both independently and as a member of a team.
Click on the "respond" button and we will follow up with you. You can also contact us at 206.568.5160.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 3-5 hours of onsite service
- 3 years Accounting and/or Bookkeeping experience, 1 year commitment
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- ESL Instructors
- 25th Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Program Support Specialist
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Web Designer
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Photographers/Videographers for...
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- TICKET SALES CAPTAINS for...
- Salesforce Database Volunteer
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Program Support Coordinator
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!