Hate Food Waste? Join us to rescue food for the hungry!
DONATE TO THIS
27 people are interested
If you HATE food waste and want to help feed the hungry, we might be the exact right place for you to be!
- Want to make a difference by reducing wasted food that is otherwise perfectly good in your community
- Want to make sure the people who have extra food are connected directly to people who need it
- Are busy and want your time to have an immediate impact
- Are a team player who is self motivated and wants to learn
- Are willing to lead, go the extra mile to communicate, and ask for help when needed
- Are willing to dive in and trouble shoot to solve problems that may arise
- Are able to consistently meet schedule commitments
- Then we are probably the exact right place for you to work.
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine is looking for Lead Rescuers to join our team! Lead Rescuers transport excess food once a week to get food from a participating restaurant DIRECTLY to a homeless shelter, transporting food that would have otherwise gone to waste.
No experience? No Problem! Our passionate team will show you exactly how we make this magic happen, getting you ready to start rescuing excess food from restaurants to feed the hungry in no time! It is our purpose to provide top-level service to our clients by transporting excess food to the hungry. Our staff is awesome, and we take great pride in developing and training all of our team.
If you believe what we believe, now is the time for you to join our excellent team.
Oh - One more thing - we do have some physical requirements and they are:
- Ability to stand/walk for 1 hour a day
- Able to move quickly
- Ability to adapt to changing weather
- If this describes you, we are most likely the perfect place for you to work!
Apply NOW to be considered for our position!
We'll work with your schedule.
25 Broadway,New York, NY 10004
- Community Outreach
- 1 hour a week