Sr Human Resources Business Partner (ASI)
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, the Sr. HR Business Partner will lead and guide the efforts of the HR Business Partners for Advance Social Innovation departments and Social Enterprises. The ideal candidate will have experience managing teams, guiding a business team and team members through growth, and adapt to a non-profit start up culture that expects collaboration, as well as speed, in execution.
- Building Solutions: Comfortable with disrupting the status quo; develops effective, creative and pragmatic solutions by taking a consultative approach. Responds to all inquiries from direct reports.
- Collaboration & Task Allocation: Partner with HR Meta Volunteer to ensure tasks are assigned to all HR team members. Collaborate through use of phone calls to address team challenges.
- Project Management: Participate in scoping calls for new Social Enterprises to determine the project needs for the Social Enterprise from an HRBP standpoint. Cascade details down to the respective HRBP for call to action.
- Training & Development: Ensure all HRBP’s are appropriately trained to effectively perform their tasks. including conducting trainings related to system usage, so the HRBP can effectively perform their role.
- Talent Management: Assist with full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, conducting interviews, and extending offers for HR team.
- Data, Metrics & Review: Tracks, analyzes, and utilizes a range of data metrics to guide discussions and improve virtual work performance, review of hiring status on ASI departments and Social enterprises
- Coaching: Promotes effective development though coaching and counseling direct reports. Provide role clarity, assessment of training and development needs of the team to scale
Attributes for Success:
Due to the high volume demands of this role, the ideal applicant may be a volunteer with availability and is looking for a longer-term volunteer position, in addition to possessing the following:
- Minimum volunteer hours - 10 - 15 hrs per week
- Prior experience leading and managing a team within Human Resources environment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent communication skills, must be available to respond to inquiries within 48 hours.
- Influential, Action Oriented, Quick Learner and Strategic
- Strong multi-tasking skills needed to meet deadlines.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Must be at least 18
- 10 to 15 hrs per week
- 3 - 6 months commitment to the role