Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Type of position: Volunteer, unpaid
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize market research and reporting findings of market requirements for specific products, services, or business lines to Marketing team.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors for services and products to be advertised.
- Meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies.
- Assist with advertising in radio, television, print, and billboards.
- Research and plan advertising campaigns for various media platforms.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Analyze market trends and report findings to Marketing Team.
- Use creativity and innovation for new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Be available at least 7 hours per week
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to manage several project simultaneously at the same time
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media content, and email
- Active and well-rounded personal presence and knowledge of various social media platforms
- Previous experience in Marketing preferred
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience (2 years preferred)
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Program Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 7 hours a week, for a minimum of 90 days.
- Attend meetings.