9 people are interested
Healing Center Concierge
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
The PURPOSE of the Healing Center Concierge Volunteer is to provide a welcoming smile, information and caring support to guests visiting Coborn Healing Center, a 100% philanthropy-funded connection place for survivorship services that truly enhance our patients' lives throughout their cancer journey.
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information. Our guests look upon the concierge as a font of information. Become familiar with and share information about the classes, support groups, activities, events and services available at Coborn Healing Center.
- Direct guests to amenities, including Expressive Arts, Mind/Body (fitness facilities), cozy lounge area, nourishment center (kitchen), restrooms, musical instruments and resource tablets.
- Checkout, receive, store and use designated apparatus to sanitize resource tablets.
- Serve (Offer) refreshments and engage guests in friendly conversation.
- Prepare and display beverage and snack options such as coffee, water and freshly baked cookies for guests.
- Confirm appointment times and announce scheduled guest arrivals to staff providing services:
- Integrative Therapy - acupuncture, acupressure, and massage
- Enhancement Program -one-on-one consultation with a licensed cosmetologist for individualized fitting of a wig, hat and accessories at no charge
- Guide guests between Coborn Cancer Center and Coborn Healing Center as needed.
- Arrange for guests to receive donated in-kind items such as hats, scarves, seatbelt covers and lap blankets as appropriate.
- If time allows and needed, assist with delivering mail, organizing and sharing in-kind donations, maintaining the provider lounge.
- If needed, float and help in the Infusion Center or Pharmacy.
If you are ready to commit and want to fill a scheduled opening, please , contact the Volunteer Office at 320-255-5638 .
1406 6th Avenue North, Saint Cloud, MN 56303, US
CentraCare works to improve the health of every patient, every day.
CentraCare is a not-for-profit health care system that provides comprehensive, high-quality care to people throughout Central Minnesota. Our collaborative network includes hospitals in St. Cloud, Long Prairie, Melrose, Monticello, Paynesville and Sauk Centre, six nursing homes, senior housing in six communities, 18 clinics, and four pharmacies.
CentraCare also operates numerous specialty services, including the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center, Coborn Cancer Center and the CentraCare Kidney Program. CentraCare serves all who seek care with compassion, dignity and respect, while seeking to enhance individual and community health.
1900 CentraCare CircleCoborn Healing CenterSt. Cloud, MN 56303
September 26, 2022
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly