As CPF’s Marketing and Research Volunteer, you will provide support for our educational and development activities through a variety of data gathering and analysis tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a career in marketing, fundraising, or nonprofit management. You will primarily work from our downtown San Francisco office, but will also have opportunities to work from home. The start date is flexible, and you should expect to commit 5-10 hours per week.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Social media and marketing background is helpful, but not necessary.
- Interest in historic preservation is a plus.
You will gain valuable experience and mentorship in activities that are critical to both nonprofits and businesses. This position is designed to be flexible, allowing the right candidate to pursue a wide variety of interests. Additionally, you will have complimentary access to CPF trainings, tours, and workshops (visit our website for a full calendar: www.californiapreservation.org).
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week