Volunteers are needed for the Flutter Bash, a fundraiser for BJC Hospice. Funds raised at this evening of music, dancing, drinks and food will benefit Wings on Wheels, our mobile expressive therapy van that helps seriously ill children and those close to them; Evelyn's House, BJC's new hospice house; and our grief camps and retreats for anyone in the community, adult or child, who has suffered the loss of a loved one.
The Flutter Bash will be from 6 p.m. to midnight Saturday, Feb. 24, at the Old Post Office in Downtown St. Louis. Parking will be provided at no charge. Volunteers are needed to:
- Set up and staff food stations
- Check in guests
- Help with the coat check
- Staff VIP areas
- Help with the drink and shot bars
- Staff the donations table
- Hand out swag bags
All volunteers must be 21 or older. Volunteers will need to wear black pants and a black top. Water and snacks will be provided. Volunteers are welcome to bring friends or family to volunteer with them.
For more information, contact Mary at hospicevolunteer.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 3-6 hours, depending on volunteer's availability
- Licensed Massage/Reiki/Healing...
- Volunteers needed for new...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Nursing Home Visitors and Home...
- Transitions Program Volunteer
- Dogs (and their humans) needed...
- Licensed hair stylists needed...
- Make a difference as a hospice...
- Help at Flutter Bash to benefit...
- Volunteers needed for BJC...
- Nursing home and In Home...