Redemptive Work is an innovative non-profit delivering care, education, and services to displaced people who struggle with disabilities, homelessness and who may have been formerly incarcerated. We are looking for Content Editors to help maintain brand voice, style consistency, and good grammar to help us create the best content for RW and her client's. You’ll report to the Executive Director and work with the copywriters, designers, and project owners.
You will touch all our content, including all marketing output, web copy (in front of and behind the firewall), and any other content we deliver both internally and externally. You’re a creative, curious, can-do professional who will maintain our brand voice, editorial and brand standards and styles, and doesn’t have to pay attention to deadlines because you get things off your plate as you get them. You have an amazing attention to detail and strive for editorial perfection. You’re a self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and with a group, tactical, and approach tasks hands-on while being aware of the bigger picture. You’ll edit copy weekly.
- Review, edit, and proofread all copy for brand adherence, grammatical correctness, and accessibility
- Ensure quality: no extra character spaces, no misaligned rows, definitely no typos or grammar weirdness
- Ensure content consistency across campaigns
- Research and check facts, claims, best practices
- Correct errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, style, tone, and usage
- Clarify ambiguities and inaccuracies with the writer or project owner
- Ensure that text is structured logically and coherently and tells the right story
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment