Meet wonderful people, help athletes achieve their personal best, and be a part of Kansas City's oldest running event - the 45th Annual Hospital Hill Run. Individuals, families and groups serve in our fantastic Volunteer Crew in an atmosphere of fitness, celebration and community.
Shifts are weekday and weekend, day and evening, inside and outside and last 2-5 hours.
We have a variety of opportunities such as handing out registration packets during the Health and Fitness Expo at Crown Center, checking in gear, offering food and water to athletes, handing out medals, cheering and steering athletes along the route, recycling water bottles, helping at party tents, registering other volunteers and more. Our online registration offers full details. http://www.hospitalhillrun.com/volunteer/
Groups may wear their own shirts and show off their pride as they support the athletes. It's a wonderful team building opportunity! All volunteers may also use this as an opportunity to raise funds for one of our charity partners.
- Thousands of heartfelt thank you’s, meeting wonderful people, giving back
- A Volunteer Crew T-shirt
- 3 Hours of Free Parking Wednesday-Friday, Free Parking Saturday
- Coupons, Discounts, Giveaways, Prizes
- Post Race Party
- Rock & Run Brewery Volunteer Party Invitation
- AND Course Marshal volunteers receive a 50% discount off of a future Hospital Hill Run race registration
For more information please visit our website:
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- One-time shifts range from 2 - 5 hours
- Enjoy meeting people, most roles involve standing, serve rain or shine