Who Are We:
The mission of the YMCA of Greater Seattle is "Building a community where all people, especially the young, are encouraged to develop their fullest potential in spirit, mind and body." Our Young Adult Services programs provide opportunities and resources for young people to set their own goals as they move from foster care or homelessness. Rather than seeing youth "at risk" of failure, we see youth "of promise" who can thrive as adults.
What We Need:
We are looking for non-perishable food items to be donated to our programs. These food items will be used at our Drop-in Center and Transitional Housing locations. They will be directly used by the youth and young adults served by our organizations. Below are possible food options.
- Fruit Snacks
- Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter and other nut-based butters
- Mac & Cheese Boxes
- Nuts (assorted)
- Peanut Butter and other Cracker packs
- Microwavable Soups/Ramen etc.
- Snack Packs: chips, cracker, gardettos
- Canned Goods: chili, vegetables, hearty soups, boxed dinners etc.
- Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pepper, Cooking Oil etc.
- Bottled Water
We are accepting donations on a yearly basis. We will work with your schedule!
Anyone is welcome to this opportunity! It is ideal for volunteer groups!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Flexible! We will work with your schedule!