Community Engagement Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Engage and activate community groups, coordinating with them to ensure engagement and a better exposure of our program.
- Engage with prospective donors and sponsors to raise funds for organization’s programs.
- Own, develop and implement social media strategies, where applicable, to engage current and prospective vendors and sponsors.
- Develop and execute social media strategies, when applicable, for all organization’s events.
- Develop on-brand messaging that best represents the voice and tone of our partners online and incentivizing user-generated content creation and sharing.
- Utilize social media and traditional management tools to engage the community and deliver the mission and vision of the organization
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per week
Report this opportunity