The all-volunteer Worldview Project is seeking a Schools Program Coordinator for its Cultures in the Classroom program. We are looking for someone who is very well organized, perfectly reliable, possessing excellent social skills, a professional demeanor, a collaborative spirit, and someone who has sufficient time to dedicate to the position. Because it is an elementary schools based program, the coordinator must be fingerprinted and background checked. The coordinator will work closely with the individuals who have developed the program. Project management experience is helpful but not required.
The required minimum hours are 15 hours per week. We prefer an individual who has the requisite time, but is not transitioning from school, seeking full time employment, or have plans that may entail leaving San Diego in the foreseeable future. This is a position of high responsibility and should be a great addition to your CV or Resume, but the candidate must embrace and have a passion for the Worldview Project’s mission to promote greater cross-cultural awareness, understanding and engagement. As much of the work requires working with our staff and local schools and educators, availability during the daytime is highly required.
The Worldview Project has a wonderfully diverse staff and a large number of ongoing projects. When you write to us, please detail your background, education, interests, and experiences. We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest with our organization!
- People Skills
- Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Must pass a background check and finger printing.
- Calendar Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Social Media Volunteer/Intern
- Journalist Volunteer/Intern
- Harmony in Action Cross Cultural...
- Assistant Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Content Developer Volunteer/Intern
- Marketing Volunteer/Intern
- Promotions Coordinator...
- Copy Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Events Photographer...
- Schools Program Coordinator
- General Office Volunteer/Intern
- Acquisition Editor...