WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Answer phones and route calls or assist caller.
- Manage vendor acknowledgement process (e.g., update vendor and sponsor database, etc.)
- Coordinate Board activity (e.g., arranging space and logistics for Board meetings, copying collateral material for each meeting, tracking Board giving, etc.)
- Provide administrative and clerical support to all staff.
- Assist with social media, PR and communications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the ICEDF and sister companys’ mission and programs to promote fundraising.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Schedule dependent on volunteer’s skillset and availability. Role may be shared by more than one volunteer.
- Manage social media accounts
- Create flyers and presentations for upcoming events
- Keep all events updated on all marketing platforms
- Assist with social media, PR and communications - including creating media lists, pitching feature stories, writing articles for newsletters, blogs and submissions
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours/ week