The mentoring program requests that adult volunteers commit to supporting, guiding, and being a friend to a young person for a period of at least one year. By becoming part of the social network of adults and community members who care about the young people, the mentor can help youth develop and reach positive academic, career, and personal goals.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- must meet 8 hours a month
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteers for Wine Tasting Event
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...