A wonderful way to make a difference! Make a birthday special for a hospice patient! Bake a birthday cake to be delivered to a Kindred at Home Hospice patient.
Bring a smile to a patient with homemade cookies!
Share your baking and decorating talents.
Great project for teens or anyone who loves to bake or decorate cakes!
Cookies and cakes are delivered to our office and our staff take them to patients. If you would like to deliver your goodies directly to patients, additional training is required.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per month
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- SEWING - EASY SEWING PROJECTS...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Mailings and filing -...
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans
- Birthday Cake & Cookie Bakers...