Keep Our Food Pantry Well-Stocked! (Wednesday or Friday mornings)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Prepare the Wheaton Food Pantry for clients; sort food donations and shelve items between Food Pantry sessions.
What would make you a good fit for this opportunity?
- You are comfortable being on your feet throughout the shift
- You are able to lift grocery and household items to stock shelves
- You can volunteer during any of these shifts:
- Wednesdays, anytime between 7:30am-Noon
- Fridays, anytime between 7:30am-Noon
To get started, fill out a volunteer application at www.PeoplesRC.org/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
201 S. Naperville RoadWheaton, IL 60187
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly commitment