Take photographs at library programs for staff to use in library promotion on social media, paper flyers, and other avenues.
- Assist staff in procuring signed photo release forms from program attendees
- Take photographs of library programs
- Share photographs with staff within two weeks of program
- Experience with photography
- Comfortable speaking with program attendees and photographing events
- Ability to provide photography equipment is a plus, but library will provide a basic digital camera if needed
Training and Support Provided: Orientation to the library and at least monthly contact with the volunteer coordinator to discuss volunteer needs, monitor progress and provide problem-solving support.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- On-call basis, average of 2-4 hours per month
- Minimum of six-month commitment required.