Be a friend to a hospice patient. We have a need for a volunteer to help a patient in the Warr Acres area. Patient needs someone to grocery shop for them and do laundry once a week or more if you want to volunteer more. Many of our patients no longer have family to help them, so that's where volunteers can help. How rewarding to help another person.
*We would love the opportunity to visit with you about this volunteer opportunity. My name is Charlene Killgore and I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Physicians Choice Hospice. We answer all emails promptly, but we have discovered some of our emails go to your Spam Folder. If you do not receive an email from us please check your Spam Folder.
If you have questions, you can call me directly, 405-936-9433. Please ask for me when you call.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Physicians Choice Hospice
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a week
- BACKGROUND CHECK, FINGER PRINTING, TB TEST AND DRUG TEST, WE PAY FOR ALL OF THIS
- Physician's Choice Hospice...
- Be a friend, run errands for...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Brighten someone's day, create...
- Reading, talking, laughter,...
- Group Activities and Public...
- Do you enjoy sewing, help a...
- Crochet or knit hats for...
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer from Home
- Bring joy to a Senior Citizens
- Do you love to do administrative...