13 people are interested
Mercy Hospice Volunteers provide important services, providing companionship to a person in the final months and weeks of life. You choose how much and what types of things you would like to provide to our patients. A few examples of a typical volunteer are:
- Listening to a patient's concerns
- Being a comforting and supportive presence
- Engaging in the patient's hobbies
- Running errands or doing light housekeeping for the patient and family
- Providing time for the caregiver to take care of her/his self
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Fort Smith, ARFort Smith, AR 72903
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Annual Flu Vaccine (provided), Annual TB skin test (provided)