Development Assistant Coordinator
Sayariy-Resurgiendo is a Peruvian NGO working directly with people from disadvantaged communities, building safe spaces where children can grow up in an environment free of violence but with respect and equality of opportunities. We promote environmental awareness, as well as historical and cultural memory. Our programs are developed with the involvement of the local communities and the volunteers become part of a cultural exchange which helps reinforce and promote knowledge.
As Dev. Assistant Coordinator you will work directly with the NGO director and also have the opportunity to join the rest of the team on various programes.
Responsibilities will include identifying fundraising opportunities, grant writing, project identification and development, and report writing.
We are growing since 2015 and collaborate at grass roots to promote 3 areas;
- Economic Empowerment
- Emotional Health and Human Rights
- 25+ years of age
- Min. 3 months
- Intermediate to advanced level of Spanish
- Administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Gender equality awareness
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) competency
- Min. 1 year experience in:
-Fundraising & grant research
- Conflict resolution experience
- University degree in Development Studies; International Relations; Social Work; Sociology; Modern Languages or in similar fields.
We'll work with your schedule.
Calle 7Condominio Tierra Verde Bloque C Departamento 1102Urb. CovicortiTrujillo, La Libertad 11013Peru
- Resource Development / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Must be at least 25
- Minimum 3 months
- Corresponding Academic Degree or Employment Experience