Walk with Us to Cure Lupus is the Lupus Research Alliance national fundraising program, which has raised millions of dollars to support lupus research.
Come and join us for the Los Angeles Walk with Us to Cure Lupus being held on Saturday, April 14th, 2018 at Rose Bowl in Pasadena. As a volunteer you will spend the morning outside in a fun and inspiring environment, helping to raise both awareness of lupus and funds for lupus research. We are looking for volunteers to assist with the following event tasks:
- Set-up: 3:30 am-4:30 am Event set-up is a great opportunity for early risers.
- Route Marshals: 5:30 am - 6:30 am Ensure that the walkers are staying on the Walk path.
- Registration: 4:30 pm-6:00 pm Check in walkers and collect their donations. (Registration volunteers must be 16 years or older.)
- T-shirt Pick Up: 4:30 am-6:00 am Hand out incentive t-shirts to qualifying walkers.
- Food Area: 5:30 am-6:30pm Help set up the food area and distribute snacks and beverages.
- Clean Up: 8:30 am-9:30 pm Help with post event clean up, break down and packing of supplies.
Opportunities are also available for those who would like to fundraise for the Boston Walk.
For additional information visit www.lupuswalkla.org, call 646-884-6014 or email email@example.com.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment