Seeking a Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks to support the execution of programs/events.
- Planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Schedule and organize meetings/agendas/meeting minutes
- Mange the development of a tasks list, action items
- Conduct weekly status calls to provide updates
- Proven experience as program coordinator
- Knowledge of program management fundamentals
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Comfortable working independently with minimal direction
- ~ 4 hours per week and 8 hours day of event
STEM for Her, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation, based in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. area that promotes education to create awareness, excitement, and opportunities among girls and young women to pursue successful STEM-related careers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 m, 4 hours per week