EnVision Proven Success is requesting a nonprofit development director that has experience and passion working with disadvantage women in the Columbus Ohio area. We are excited that you are considering volunteering at EnVision Proven Success as our "Development Director" thank you!
The vision of EnVision Proven Success is to provide knowledge and resources that empower women to improve their quality of life.
· The primary responsibility of the "Development Director" is to raise money for EnVision Proven Success, a not-for-profit organization.
· The "Development Director" will be responsible for creating and implement a development plan that details how the organization solicits donors and identifies funding sources such as grants, in-kind donations, charitable events and marketing opportunities.
· The development director shares his or her development plans with the CEO, advisory committee, and board members. As the governing body of the organization, the advisory committee provides oversight and leadership.
· The "Development Director" also spends time personally soliciting donors. As such, strong relationship building and solicitation skills are important.
· The "Development Director" also prepares annual budgets for the organizations.
· The budget details the cash required to fund programs/events.
· A successful budget should be realistic, consistent and measurable.
· The director provides detailed information about how much money must be raised to meet budget criteria.
· The budget must be approved by the CEO, board members, and advisory committee before it is implemented.
· The "Development Director" should expect to create marketing materials, and social media and advertising campaigns as part of a public relations strategy.
· The nonprofit development director is also responsible for branding.
· This concept, critical to successful fundraising endeavors, should focus on a strategy that expands the target audience through community relations, speaking engagements, newsletters and charitable events.Qualifications
· The qualification of "DevelopmentDirector" we are requesting is that you have a business, marketing, nonprofit leadership with fundraising experience.
· Other experience includes, but is not limited to, public relations, prospecting, business development, and negotiation. Persuasive writing, strong verbal communication and the ability to interact with the executive level are other key qualifications.
Please visit our website to learn about the mission/vision of EnVision Proven Success. After visiting our website, if you are serious about volunteering as a "Development Director" please contact us; submit your resume and three references. Thank you in advance for your support, volunteerism, and expertise. Look forward in hearing from you soon, thank you.
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25