Opportunity: Career Panelist
Program: Emerging Leaders Program I
Site Location: Fairfax
Number of volunteers needed: 6 per location
Time/Date: Tuesday, Apr. 3rd, 6:30 - 9pm (Fairfax)
Career Panelists commit to attend one workshop in our Emerging Leaders Program I (ELP I) series focused on career exploration. For the first half of our workshop, Career Panelist sit on a panel of 4 - 6 professionals from a variety of backgrounds and are asked to speak about their path to their careers. During the second half of the workshop, small groups of students rotate in stations and asks the panelist at each station more specific questions about their chosen careers. This is a great opportunity to help provide mentoring to students as a one-time commitment. Apply to be a one-time volunteer for Spring 2018 here:https://tinyurl.com/y9j7z9qf
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one time only
- Fairfax Scholarship Competition...
- Arlington Immigrant Youth High...
- Arlington Scholarship...
- Career Panelists
- Falls Church Career Panelists
- Arlington Career Panelists
- Alexandria Scholarship...
- Alexandria Career Panel
- AmeriCorps Member - Immigrant...
- Fairfax Career Panelists
- Fairfax Speech Competition Judges
- Arlington or Falls Church Speech...
- Alexandria Speech Competition...