Public Relations Committee Members needed
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Collaborate with the ED and senior leadership to develop communications strategies that will broaden programmatic reach and deepen impact
- Develop and refine BEA's "core" messages to ensure organizational consistency
- Identify significant media and public policy issues that can be leveraged to support BEA's work, and create and implement plans to exploit them
- Serve as executive editor for the organization's website and social media pages
- Oversee organizational response to inquiries about BEA
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours per week
- professional or academic PR experience. Entertainment industry preferred
Report this opportunity