Be part of FSA by helping in the Cafe! You will be able to learn more or use your culinary skills to assist with the breakfast and lunch rush.
Shift: Best time is 9 AM - Noon or 10 AM - 1 PM (minimum 3-hour shift)
- Assist with serving pre-packaged food and drinks
- Help prepare fruits and vegetables for cooking and garnishing
- Assist in making and serving healthy hot meals and salads
- Assist with cleaning of kitchen and equipment
- Follow directions for safe food handling/preparation
Food Handler's Card is needed with 14 days (we will help you get one).
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 to 4 hours, one or more days/week
- Background check and Food Handlers Card may be needed