North Platte Area Ready to Serve Program (RSVP)
The Salvation Army is looking for volunteer for the following:
- The After School Program - help children with homework, play games, etc. They need volunteers any time between 3:30 and 6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Help distribute produce on Friday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- Thrift Store - help sort, display and sell merchandise.
- Food Pantry - stock and distribute food.
- Ring bells for annual fundraising campaign.
- Soup Supper - help with weekly meal.
- Office Volunteer - help answer the phone, greet the public, etc.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or 12:00-4:00 p.m. answer the phones, take messages, direct phone calls & greet clients.
Contact RSVP for more information at 535-6777.
About North Platte Area Ready to Serve Program (RSVP)
901 East 10th Street, North Platte, NE 69101, US
The North Platte Area Ready to Serve Volunteer Program (RSVP) strives to fulfill two main objectives in North Platte and Lincoln County. To engage volunteers of all ages to serve the community. To address the current and future needs of North Platte and the Lincoln County area.
The goal of the program is to promote the use of volunteers as community resources in coordinating and enhancing service to meet community needs. Achievement of RSVP’s mission is facilitated by the coordinated use of the resources provided by the City of North Platte and the community.
RSVP also strives to:
Provide a multi-dimensional and practical approach to solving community needs.
Realize the full potential of volunteers willing to share their experience, wisdom and skills to meet the significant needs of our community.
Provide opportunities for community and volunteer involvement and support in the development and operation of the RSVP program.
Cooperate with agencies and organizations involved in the field of volunteerism.
Develop a sound, locally coordinated volunteer program with continuing community interest and support.