The Salvation Army is looking for volunteer for the following:
- The After School Program - help children with homework, play games, etc. They need volunteers any time between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Help distribute produce on Friday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- Thrift Store - help sort, display and sell merchandise.
- Food Pantry - stock and distribute food.
- Ring bells for annual fundraising campaign.
- Soup Supper - help with weekly meal.
- Office Volunteer - help answer the phone, greet the public, etc.
Contact RSVP for more information at 535-6777.
- Administrative Support
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- North Platte Area RSVP Quilt...
- MADD Nebraska
- Build Homes with Habitat For...
- Mailing Assistance
- Church Groups
- Do you enjoy spending time with...
- Prairie Arts Center
- Great Plains Health
- Jack of All Trades!
- Let's Play and Learn at the...
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Food Pantry Assistance
- Fun Advisor
- American Red Cross Drivers
- Golden Spike Tower and Visitor...
- Thrift Store Attendant
- Literacy Program--Preparing One...