VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY: To complete and maintain client files in accordance with program guidelines. Maintain a positive working relationship with program staff.
- Set-up and maintain confidential client files.
- File records in alphabetical order.
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes own work to meet deadlines and accomplish assigned tasks within established timelines.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all job-related matters.
- Keeps accurate records.
- Ensures no materials in file are lost.
- Ensures system is well organized.
- Performs other related essential functions as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent. Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the knowledge and abilities listed. Experience in modern office procedures preferred. Must be organized, work with minimum supervision and deal with confidential materials. Experienced in Microsoft Word. Maintain client confidentiality. Able to exercise good judgment and work well with people. Must have a valid California Driver's License, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- up to 2 hours per week