Currently seeking Indoor Soccer coaches and assistant coaches for various Park & Recreation locations in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg area.
Hours: Must be available to meet once or twice a week for practice and on Saturdays for games.
Description: Program introduces the fundamentals of Indoor Soccer and provides youth with an opportunity for building sportsmanship while participating in healthy competition.
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years old, work well with kids, and must have knowledge of the sport. Background screening required.
Volunteer Job: Coach will provide leadership and guidance, physical training, and instruction in the fundamentals of Indoor Soccer for team players.
Please contact VolunteerServices@MeckNC.gov for more information!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- SATURDAY PROJECT/ROBERT L SMITH...
- SATURDAY PROJECT/PARK ROAD
- SENIOR GAMES - SOFTBALL...
- MECKLENBURG COUNTY YOUTH TRACK...
- Project L.I.T. (Learning,...
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING 9 MIXED...
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING (DOUBLES
- SENIOR GAMES - CYCLING
- SENIOR GAMES - ARCHERY
- NATIVE PLANTS GARDENING -THURSDAY
- SENIOR GAMES - SWIM MEET
- SATURDAY PROJECT/LATTA...
- SENIOR GAMES - TRACK & FIELDS
- SENIOR GAMES - BOWLING (SINGLES)
- YOUTH SPORTS: Baseball/T-ball...
- SATURDAY PROJECT/FREEDOM PARK
- YOUTH SPORTS: Track and Field...
- SENIOR GAMES - TENNIS,...
- SENIOR GAMES - GOLF TOURNMENT
- BASKETS WITH THE BUNNY